Date : November 9, 2023
- WD Bordeaux 100, the biggest market index available for Bordeaux wines (100 wines, 14 vintages, 2 Billion Euros) is down 1.5% in September 2023 and down 5.7% over 1 year.
- WD Bordeaux 1CC, the 10 first growths (or equivalent) of Bordeaux, is down 1.6% and down 7.9% this year.
- No vintage escapes this downward trend.
- Addition of the 2020 vintage to the vintage analysis table.
- No index is spared from this price decline, a consequence of trading volumes well below normal.
- Champagne (and the top brands non-vintage cuvées) is no longer an exception, experiencing a 0.4% decrease in one month.
- Find a summary of available offers by region and vintage HERE.
NEW SECURE SERVER AND NEW URL
If you have forgotten your password, you can get it HERE (My account / Forgotten password)
Mac & Safari users, please go to Preferences > Privacy > Disable "Prevent Cross Site Tracking"
Offers you should check